Preview Mode Links will not work in preview mode

Jan 30, 2018

High school IEPs and 504 Plans don't carry over to college and students don't receive educational support unless they ask for it. Elizabeth Hamblet explains how disability services work in college, and how to request accommodations.

over six years ago

six and a half years ago